1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2018 2:22 AM by David Gabra Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Visual Graphs -
        Don Wise

Hi David,

Thank you...!

The square icon simply means that it is a dashboard as opposed to a worksheet.  That dashboard comprises 3 separate worksheets that are hidden from the view.  If you need to see the underlying worksheets, then right-click on the dashboard tab labeled Summary Report and then click Unhide All Sheets.  Better to keep them hidden though so as to not allow folks to change formatting, sizing, etc.

For the data source, I used raw data.  I didn't use the summary data at all.

Glad that you're learning as you go along; best way to learn is to dive in Good luck.  Thx, Don

• 16. Re: Visual Graphs -
          David Gabra

Hi

Please can you let me know how you created the summary tab

how did you create the table and tell exactly what fields should go where.

i do not know how to recreate that.

thanks

David.

• 17. Re: Visual Graphs -
            Don Wise

Hi David,

Probably too much to go into in detail, but the following screenshots should point you in the right direction.  If you need to understand more as to how a Dashboard is developed in Tableau, I would suggest you do a search for some of the available training materials on the Tableau site:  Dashboard Best Practices 

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.49.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.49.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.49.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.49.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.50.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.50.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.50.50 AM.png

• 18. Re: Visual Graphs -
              David Gabra

Thank you *1000

1 2 Previous Next