1 of 1 people found this helpful
I haven't try to send using multiple email , you can create your email group or address group
for your colleagues and use it as 1 email. ask your Email Administrator if you are using corporate email system.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
You have a few different options:
1. Configure a distribution list to include everyone you want to send the email alert to. Set up your alert to email yourself, then create a server-side email rule to forward that particular alert to the DL.
2. Configure a distribution list to include everyone you want to send the email alert to. Set up a service account with the distribution list as its email address. Subscribe that account to the alert that you create.
3. Use VizAlerts, a free but unsupported-by-Tableau tool that does email-bursting.
4. Use another paid third-party tool such as Metric Insights.
5. Write your own custom script using the REST API or tabcmd to obtain the summary data from the viz, test for a condition, render the viz to an image, and sent it via email to your recipients.
Thanks for all your replies, especially Matt, your detailed explanation is very helpful.