You may want to create a distinct single-row view for each Category GT,
then stack them all on a dashboard to have a single-table look.
This sounds like you want to be using a window_sum with the scope set to Region.
Please see attached - is this something like your requirement:
- You have two metrics, unsure which to use, I have given you a parameter to choose either
- The second parameter "Aggregation" allows you to set the aggregation of the Grand total
- Finally, the third parameter "Scope" allows you to adjust the scope of the table - once you have chosen your metric and aggregation:
- Category: is the chosen aggregation of the chosen metric for each Region (I know, confusing - I have kept the names so you can see them matching to the set scope)
- Region: is the chosen aggregation of the chosen metric for each category so this provides the total for each "Rural", "Suburban" and "Urban"
The parameters I have provided will not in any way affect how you apply this later, I just wanted to maximise the number of options open in the hope that one of them meets your requirements...
(v2018.1 & v10.3 versions supplied both use the same v5+ calcs)