If you are attempting to set up Kerberos delegation, delegation can be enabled for specific data sources detailed here: Enable Kerberos Delegation and listed below.
Enable delegation for data connections:
- SQL Server—See Enabling Kerberos Delegation for SQL Server in the Tableau Community.
- MSAS—See Enabling Kerberos Delegation for MSAS in the Tableau Community.
- Oracle—See Enable Kerberos Delegation for Oracle in the Tableau Community.
- Hive/Impala—See Enable Kerberos Delegation for Hive/Impala in the Tableau Community.
- PostgreSQL—See Enabling Kerberos Delegation for PostgreSQL in the Tableau Community.
- Teradata—See Enabling Kerberos Delegation for Teradata in the Tableau Community.
The data source can be secured with a user filter that is built into the work book. The ability to set user filters is detailed in the following section of the Tableau product help: http://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/help.htm#publish_userfilters_create.html#publish-user-filters
Hope this helps!
Additionally, Kerberos constrained delegation for SSO to Tableau Server is not supported. Constrained delegation for data sources is supported. The client computer must have a TGT from the Active Directory domain. For more information, see Single-Sign On (SSO) in Kerberos Requirements.
I would advise you to check this article from our knowledge base, all the way to the bottom of that page: Troubleshoot Kerberos
I've raised your thread as this is for dev experts.
Thanks for your understanding.
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!