Business Intelligence Analyst, Institutional Effectiveness - Hammond, IN (Job Number: 1701280)
- Reporting to the Director of Institutional Research, the Business Intelligence Analyst is a customer-centric position focusing on supporting the proper utilization, rollout, administration, and end-user adoption of reporting and analytical tools. This role is the point of contact for ongoing end-user support and is also a member project teams engaged in new data product development and rollout.
- Business Process Review - research workflow activities from initiation to completion, collaborate with operational units, analyze effectiveness of critical steps, develop and recommend alternatives.
- Gather data through a number of ways and many information streams, to developing datasets suitable for longitudinal studies and supporting informed decision making. This may require mining internal data, gathering peer data, or industry trends or creating/maintain crosswalk to bridge data from legacy to the current reporting systems.
- Coordinate new content rollout including user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Promotes BI standards through product review, metadata management and maintenance, and participation in data governance discussions.
- Stay informed with the latest subject area developments through attendance in conferences, training, and professional associations. Remain abreast of technology trends and relate findings to business requirements and
long range planning efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Director to plan and achieve goals and priorities. Assist the Director in identifying, planning, and implementing the best reporting and analytical solutions for the university.
- Develop strong working, collaborative partnerships within the unit, with the campus community, and others to proactively identify, recommend, facilitate, and implement appropriate and effective policies, services, resources, support, and procedures that improve the ability of the university community to accomplish its mission, goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with end users across campus to encourage tool adoption including training, and development. Provide front-line support and train staff to use reports, dashboards, and proper use of data and new product features.
- Maintain a high level of quality customer service standards responding to questions and issues.
- Work with administrative assistant to prepare and coordinate support materials and communications campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Travel between our Hammond, IN, campus and our Westville, IN, campus may also be required.
For information regarding our excellent benefits package, please visit: www.purdue.edu/benefits
Professional references will be verified prior to any offer of employment. Employment is contingent upon completion of successful background check.
To apply, please visit: https://www.pnw.edu/careers/
Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact Purdue's Taleo Help at email@example.com