1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 139 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2017 1:11 PM by Clifton Farr Go to original post
      • 135. Re: Map Utility Downloads
        Camila Fracaro

Hi Richard,

just want to thank you for all the work you've been putting on this. Looking at this post it's really noticeable how kind you are to answer all these questions and how you are always willing to improve/help.

Your work really helped me on my previous job and now I'm trying to redo it on a new job. It's not working properly yet with the new downloads I've done but this post probably is the answer for that. Will try at home on my Windows computer, but couldn't stop to say a BIG thank you.

Cheers

• 136. Re: Map Utility Downloads
          Richard van Dijk

Hi Richard,

Thank you for all the work you've put into this tool and the support given to users like me. It has been proven to be a valuable resource.

Today, I ran into a small problem that I want to share with other members for easy reference. TabGeoHack was no longer working on previously configured YAML-files and Shape-files. The error message was along these lines:

Unsupported on-disk structure for file xxx.fdb. found 11.2, support 12.0.

First I though it might be related to an updated version of Tableau and its Firebird geocoding database. Turns out it was related to the version of Firebird drivers I installed at a later point in time for another project.

My recommendation, uninstall all Firebird 3.0 drivers, make sure FBCLIENT32.dll and GDS32.dll are removed from C:/Windows/System32/. Subsequently, install Firebird 2.5.7 sub-release (at the time of writing). TabGeoHack should be working again.

Kind regards,

Richard

• 137. Re: Map Utility Downloads
            Clifton Farr

Richard Leeke

Good Evening, Sir.

First, thank you for this awesome tool! I was cruising along setting up US Area Code shape files to generate a map of calls received by area code, and ran into this error towards the end of the process: "Unsupported disk structure for file C:\Users\...Geocoding.FDB; found 11.2, support 11.1"

I am using Tableau 10.1 and it appears that the last version of your awesome tool will correct this, but the link to the file in your dropbox is a dead link. Would you be so kind as to restore the link?

Much appreciate you and your efforts!

Kind Regards,

Clifton Farr

• 138. Re: Map Utility Downloads
              Richard Leeke

Hi Clifton

I do remember seeing a notification from Dropbox about public folders being made private and thinking that I would need to update those links. Then I promptly forgot about it!

Those links should all be live again now.

Richard

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 139. Re: Map Utility Downloads
                Clifton Farr

Excellent! Thank you so much!

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next