hi Create set with using Govind,Raj,Raman and drag this set into filter and select in.
now null will not show in filter.
Please send your workbook.
Right click OEM field in dimension window and create set. select needed fields only. Drag that set into filter shelf and select in.
Hi SankarMagesh ,
To some extent creation of set(Govind,Raj,Raman) may solve this issue.But what if the filter filed value gets few more names other than Govind,Raj,Raman .
They doesnt get automatically synced up with the IN Members of SET.
Is there any alternative sol for this?
We can go with other way.
1.Create duplicate of your name dimension.
2. Drag this new dim into filter and select null then exclude it.
1.Drag original name into filter and then show quick filer.
2.Select customize option to check more or fewer option.
3.Select Fewer Values in filter top right side.
1. Create duplicate of "Filter value" (ur column).
2. Place the duplicate in filter .
3. Exclude Null
4. Right click add to context
5. Now add the original column[Filter Value]... then from filter options "choose only Relevant values"