Hi Tumay Nicholls,
Would it be possible to create a .twbx workbook instead and then adding the Data Sources in it?
You will need to do this only once, and then it will be saved in the extract.
How many Data Sources do you have?
Couple of question to clarify:
1) Is this for Tableau Server or Tableau Desktop?
2) What version are you using?
3) Do all datasources connect to the same database?
Sorry for coming back so late.
I just know twb and tde workbooks.
how do you create twbx and what is the difference?
I can have up to 3 data sources in one workbook (twb)
1) We use Tableau Server
2) I think this problem starts after version 8.3. (I don't need to multi log in with version 8.2)
3) yes, all data sources are connected to the same database
I cannot seem to reproduce your issue but it's probably I misunderstand it.
Can you describe in greater details what are you doing and what are you seeing?
Are you embedding datasource credentials on publish?
What do these datasources connect to?
Do you navigate to individual sheet or dashboard?
Do you use blending?
Screenshots would also help