3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 2:21 AM by Simon Runc

How can I add 2 or more polygons layers so I can see 2 or more boundaries in the same map?

Candido Martinez

I have a map of Miami Dade County divided by electoral precincts where I want to see how many registered voters are in each electoral precincts:

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-06 a las 4.41.55 p.m..png

I did exactly what the 'Step by step' instructions (made by Simon Runc ) says about making an ESRI Shape file into Tableau... but: I have 5 more shape files of the same Miami Dade County, but divided by: Municipality, State House Districts, State Senate Districts, County Commisiones, etc...

I made this excel where I made a relation with each these zones:

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-06 a las 4.46.12 p.m..png

The problem is that the Sequence column, indicated in the 'Step by step' instructions (made by Simon Runc )  is originated by the precincts... son I can´t draw a boundary of the other zones in the electoral precincts map.

I chage the color to the County Comissions but I don't want it to look like this, I want a boundary so I can see what precincts are in each County Comissions:

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-06 a las 5.02.31 p.m..png

What I would like to see is the first map: the registered voters by electoral precincts but adding the County Commision boundary and other boundaries so I can appreciate the different zones where the voters are living.

Please, I really need help!... hope my english is not that bad!

Thank you and happy new year from Mexico City!

I'm adding here the Tableau document I making for this in case it helps to solve the problem.

Candido