2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 2:15 AM by kettan

Absolutely, positively the last chance....

Shawn Wallwork

OK, so maybe voting for the best threads isn't going to work so well. But if you want to make sure a great thread gets posted to the January 2014 Tableau Digest, then this is your final chance to Vote/Like one of the great threads that were posted.

--Shawn

• 1. Re: Absolutely, positively the last chance....
          Joshua Milligan

Shawn Wallwork wrote:

this is your final chance to Vote/Like one of the great threads that were posted.

--Shawn [emphasis added]

Did I miss that it was only supposed to be one thread?  I went through and clicked "like" on every one that caught my eye.  Oops!  Sorry.  Feel free to disqualify as needed.

-Joshua

• 2. Re: Absolutely, positively the last chance....
            kettan

OK, so maybe voting for the best threads isn't going to work so well

Sadly a true statement 

I think editor's choice should have a weight of 50% and voters a weight of 50% for ideas receiving 5+ likes.

For those with less than 5 likes the editor should be free choose by his own taste.

Since current top scorer only has 4 likes in  The specified item was not found.  means that the editor has free hands to choose by his own personal taste.      (the cry is for the low participation)