Great work on the attached workbook. I took a stab at your numbers and hopefully I understood your questions.
1) Did you need the total average of all consumers at the end like a Grand Total? This was done by adding the grand total from the analysis Totals menu option.
2) Added a function of Index() and sorted by the biggest packet size. Then only show the first one.
3) Validated and seems to be accurate
4) Created a new function that used a calculated value of Sum(Packet Size)/Count(Packet Size). The average is then converted into a string using your formula
5) Created a new function base off of your function 1-sum([Packet Size])/(countd([Consumer#])*7*24*60*60). The result is the same as yours.
PacketLoss respond.twbx.zip 50.1 KB
Thank you so much Son. Your solutions work perfectly for me. Appreciate your time and help in goign through the workbook and providing the solution. It is of great help !
Just one question I had on the first tab "UpTime%".
- When we do Grand Total it shows the number 96% but what I really wanted is an average which comes around 99.89%. How can we get that..
Again, thanks for your reply.
I created a new calculated field in the workbook. Try putting the calc "uptime" in place of "UpTime%" on the first tab. The Grand Total should reflect 99.89% by formatting to percentage.
I would have never fgured it out .. Got it..thank you for your time. Appreciate it !!