Hmmm...this must be before I added that then, sorry. My advice would be to download TS Content from the official GitHub project, then open it in this workbook and use the Replace Data Source feature to swap them. You'll likely have to fix a few broken fields, but it'll have all the other info you need.
Thank you Matt for your advice and help. Able to configure the dashboard via vizalert and its working fine. But the problem is, the email is not getting triggered to the respective content owner. Instead, im the one who receiving the email with list of content owned by different owners to my mailbox.
Do I need to change any of the setting on the workbook?
Ignore my above comment. Found the way to fix it. Thanks much!
This was already mentioned by Matt in the description but I have missed to read that.
We should set the value of "Test Mode" as "False".
Have you found out the way to handle the sub-projects to delete the content? If so, please share so.
Hello Santosh/Matt/any others,
Excuse my lack of insight on this but would someone be kind enough to spell out the Item Age calc?
Santhosh, would you mind sharing the calculated field for "Item Age" for this dashboard.
I would greatly appreciate it.
Here is the calculation for "Item Age (Days)"
DATEDIFF('day',[Created At], NOW())
Oh, great, the thread is not dead.
Thank you, Cody from a DC Armadillo community member.
I see has_Extract column with true, false and null values.
Not sure why i have null values. I believe it should be either true or false.
I added has_extract column from data_connections to Data Connection Ids custom sql
-- obtain the proper ID value for a datasource for URL purposes
MIN(dc.id) AS "id" ,
MIN(dc.owner_type) AS "owner_type" ,
MIN(dc.server) AS "server" ,
dc_d.id AS "datasource_id",
dc.has_extract AS "Extract"
FROM data_connections AS dc
INNER JOIN datasources AS dc_d
ON dc.owner_type = 'Datasource'
AND dc.owner_id = dc_d.id
AND dc_d.connectable = true