Allow us to customize our Calendar.
A custom Date Parameter can give a look-n-feel as that of a real calendar. We should be able to logically modify it.
1) Color Weekend: Saturdays & Sundays turn red,
2) Public Holiday: Pick a date to be displayed as red,
3) Hover: On/Off a hover text on a date (mouse hover on Jan 16th -> Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
4) Start Day: Be able to choose if a week starts from Monday (and not Sunday)
5) Hide weekends: Be able to hide saturdays / sundays while retaining this calendar view.
The more our end users depend on a Calendar (Date Parameter), they want to see it visually appealing and realistic.
Calendar should reveal, which days should have underlying data points.
Of course, this should be a top-up feature, and I want to retain all the existing calendar features.