Within 7 days of being a Tableau Forum member, I have...
- made connections with many amazingly supportive people
- learned how to package a workbook...and then what data not to include within those workbooks
- learned the limits of the software so as to seek other outlets within Tableau for my issues
- read many posts with issues similar to mine and not
- discovered multiple outside resources for problem investigation
- come to more logical and efficient conclusions in transferring information into Tableau
- explored and got to know the support and customer service system
- solved problems within my code and transferring that I have been toggling with alone for the last four month
It has been an awesome experience thus far!
Thank you volunteers/supporters/data enthusiasts for all you have done for myself and for others!